4. Use Goody Ouchless Ponytail Holder To assemble Hair
Final week, I simply did not wish to spend a whole lot of time doing my hair. Did.not.want.to.do.it. However I knew it wanted to be shampooed so I was on the lookout for a fast style to take action I went celebrity lace front wigs with this standard protective model. I used to be sooo excited that my hair was lengthy sufficient to bun! As a result of it is without doubt one of the smallest buns I’ve ever seen, I titled it “the little bun that would” (you know like the little engine that might ok, it was humorous to me)..LOLOL. I wore this style all week and all I did was tie my hair down at night. It was an important model because I used to be able to work out & was low maintenance all week.
Steps to achieving this look:
1. Shampoo, situation & detangle hair, rinse, apply go away in conditioner and add oil to seal moisture.
2. Section off front portion of hair for bangs
3. Apply favourite gel (I used Ecostyler w/ Argan Oil) to perimeter of hair (high, sides, & again) to smooth hair down. Use a smooth brush to collect hair within the back.
4. Use Goody Ouchless Ponytail holder to assemble hair.
5. Fan & wrap exposed hair around the bottom of the ponytail. (Make sure that your ends are moisturized before doing this.)
6. Use 2nd Goody Ouchless Poneytail holder to secure the hair.
7. Two strand twist your bangs together with your favourite styler in medium sized twists
8. Styling choices for bangs: Pin twists in a pin curl, undo two strand twists & enable bangs to hang, unravel two strand twists and pin backwards making a pompadour.