Tales Of My Waist Length Hairventure!
It’s been equal russian bundle weave an superior 12 months; trying again, and I’m actually, actually pleased about the place I’m proper now. I really like my hair a lot a lot greater than ever earlier than. After i began my hair journey, I did not actually “consider” I may achieve so much within 1 12 months. Now see, in just 12 months!! Thanks God!!
Though I trimmed off some of my ends for a nice, U-shaped look, I should be back to this length by now as I have had some extra progress since my final relaxer. Been virtually 2 months since my final trim.
Now, what stops you from starting your personal wholesome hair journey Actually, mine was for fun; that was how I started. But now I see that really, I may get any length of hair I wish to have so I intend to take my journey extra severely.
1st January, 2014 will mark a new beginning for me and my hair. It will be a Hair Development Boot Camp for me. I know you want to affix me so listed below are a few tips to help you start your hair journey.
1. Analysis: Imagine me if I say I spent months researching about relaxed black hair development. Just seeing tons and tons of black girls with loooooooooooooong hair acquired me longing an increasing number of for looooooooooong hair too!! I read thousands of blogs..watched thousands of movies…learn 1000’s of articles!! About simply something; from how one can comb hair to how to cut hair; how to wash hair to how one can dry hair…even the best way to tie and sleep with a satin scarf. Do a whole lot of research..it can make your journey easier and you’ll be more prepared. There may be a lot data out there..the exhausting part is taking out what is useful to you and your hair needs.
2. Take Photos: The moment you decide to embark on your hair journey, take photos. Take photos of the back, aspect and entrance your hair. Take photographs of hair wet and dry. And take extra footage as you go alongside..every week. It will assist you to to see if you are making any progress as the months go by. Progress may seem sluggish at first however as you master how to care for your hair, it would show more quickly in well being, thickness and length. And once you start to see the modifications for yourself, you’ll journey on more happily.
3. Set Objectives: Like another objectives you set for yourself in life, it’s essential to set a hair aim. Long run targets and quick time period objectives. I discover that setting brief term objectives is essential in order not to stress your self a lot. Nevertheless, set an ultimate aim in your hair especially in case your purpose is to develop it not solely healthier and thicker, however longer as effectively. Do nicely to remember that hair grows at a charge..depending on each individual so first examine how much your hair grows every month after which use that data to set your targets. Hair takes time to develop, so simply be affected person and work arduous at retaining the well being and length of your hair.
4. Get Hair Products and Tools: Yes, it’s worthwhile to get your personal poducts and instruments that can go well with the needs of your hair. Remember, hairdressers don’t get products to go well with every consumer’s hair. They get products that will work basically for no matter goal they’ve been made to serve. It may fit completely for somebody’s hair but it might not work effectively in your hair. I’ve seen folks with long hair no matter whether they use the worst concentrated sulfate, alcohol or petrolatum merchandise. Fortunate them!! However for a few of us, these merchandise kill our hair in document time. It is your hair. Make a bit of investment in products and tools. Start with the cheaper but good stuff. Construct a hair care routine and be in line with the usage of products for no less than 3 months before writing them off.
5. Do It Yourself (D.I.Y): Sounds funny but this is among the things I didn’t take into consideration firstly of my journey that I hold onto like the Gospel now. I achieved far more length-wise and health-wise at the times I did my hair myself than when i let others do it. My hair loves extensions my arms. Your hair will love your fingers. No one can love your hair such as you accomplish that just do it all yourself. Sure, some neighbours may say at first that you are broke (yep, somehow you hear the gossip) but those same neighbours will ask you what your “secret” is..lol!! My greatest secret is: “I do my hair myself”!!
Now, these are the belongings you need to consider before you start your journey. Now the real deal is what to do if you start. Brace yourself!! More suggestions and tips coming up from 1st January, 2014. I’m “beginning over again”..with you in mind this time. Armpit Length to Bra Strap Length is another marathon another time for me and I am still learning the ropes…This time, I will share all my discoveries with you…dito dito.
I have a number of suggestions written down and ready to be tried. I am more decided than ever to try all the things there is to attempt considering that the few things I tried received me this far. From washing hair with potato syrup to rubbing scalp with cactus juice..hehehhehehhehe!!
Photograph credit: Hairlicious Inc.
I don’t have very, very thick hair..still working on that. But I believe I could get to the above length and thickness if I put in my best next yr. Healthy Hair Journey 2014…..I simply can’t conceal my excitement!!
Ready for Hair Journey Boot Camp 2014 Do not miss this bus!