The whole lot It’s essential to Learn about Sponge Coils
Sponge Coils are single strand curls created by using a sea foam sponge. Sponge coils are knowledgeable hairstyle that may be styled on a brief afro or a teeny weenie afro (TWA) for a curly look. Sponge coils are also splendid for ladies with 4c pure hair to create a coil sample.
Where to purchase a Sponge
You can purchase a sea foam sponge at your native comfort retailer like CVS or Walgreens. You may also find sea foam sponges at Target or any retailer that sells spa magnificence merchandise.
Suggestions for Choosing a Sponge
1. Be sure it’s comfortable – Select a sea foam sponge that’s smooth to the touch, but agency. A soft sponge ensures that you just won’t snag or trigger breakage to your hair whereas styling into sponge coils.
2. Ensure that it is medium sized – Selecting too small of a sponge will make the styling process hair mask recipe slower while too giant of a sponge shall be tougher to carry during styling. Choose a medium size sponge that matches easily in your palm.
3. Be sure it’s holes are medium sized – The size of the holes within the sponge will decide the tightness of your sponge coils. Small holes will create tight coils, giant holes will create looser coils.
Creating Your individual Sponge
To create your individual sea foam sponge you’ll need: scissors, a marker, and a sponge.
1. Use the marker to draw small circles on your sponge. Remember: the smaller the circles, the tighter your coils will probably be, the bigger the circles, the looser your coils might be.
2. Utilizing your scissors, cut holes into the sponge the place the circles are drawn.
3. Your sponge is ready to use.
Styling Pure Hair in Sponge Coils
Merchandise you will have..
sea foam sponge – to create the coils
hair spritz/spray – to moisturize the hair and add hold
styler/holding cream – to situation & present hold
hair gel – to supply hold
1. Moisturize your hair with a hair spritz that contains water. You can also make hair mask recipe your own by mixing collectively a little bit Aloe Vera Juice and water in a spray bottle.
2. Condition your hair with a styler then follow up with a dime measurement amount of gel. You may also use the hair gel by itself.
3. Rub the sponge onto your hair in a clockwise movement masking the entire circumference of your head. You need to see coils seem.
For more help watch this Sponge Coils video tutorial.
Sponge Coils Lookbook
Want to see how you can wear Sponge Coils with a professional outfit Check out the My Fair Hair Lookbook.
Sponge Twists on 4c Pure Hair by way of Black Zulu