Learn how to Mix Clip-in Hair Extensions With Curly Hair
One in every of the commonest questions we receive from customers or those contemplating purchasing clip-in hair extensions, is that if it will blend with their natural, textured-curly hair. lace The answer has all the time been yes! And at this time we have teamed up with the gorgeous India Batson to point out you ways.
On this week’s tutorial, India will show you two completely different curl methods to cater to both 2C/2B and 3C/4A curls. Watch the tutorial under to take a look at these tremendous simple ideas and methods, or keep scrolling down for a step-by-step rundown on each technique.
The Heat-Free Method
1. Dampen your clip-in Luxy Hair extensions with water, or a mixture just like what India uses which has castor oil, rosemary oil, and water mixed. You too can use a sea salt mixture when you’ve got actually textured or course hair – it will help roughen up the extensions a bit.
2. Braid the hair in a simple three strand braid. In case you have 2A/2B waves, make greater braids. When you have 3C/4A/4B curls, make really tight, small braids. As most curly-haired girls have a number of curl patterns by way of how much are permanent extensions their hair, India recommends to use completely different sized braids on your extensions as it will assist make the final outcome look more pure.
3. Let your Luxies dry overnight, as this will help make the curls dry and settle extra naturally. If you are on a tight deadline and need to expedite the method, nonetheless, you’ll be able to at all times use a hair dryer on the braids.
4. Once the wefts are fully dry, untie the braids and begin removing the braids by using a rat tail comb. Or, you can simply use your fingers – whichever is most best for you.
This method creates gorgeous mermaid waves!
The Curling Technique
1. Apply a heat how much are permanent extensions protectant to your hair extensions to ensure they do not get damaged from the heat.
2. Using a half inch curling wand, wrap small section of hair across the barrel and let it sit for around 20-30 seconds before releasing the curl. So as to make sure that the curls maintain their form for a protracted time period, cup the curl in the palm of your hand and let it cool down.
3. Once you are finished curling a weft, rake your fingers through the curls to loosen them up to your liking. Be sure to separate them as a lot as you need to make sure that they match the texture of your hair perfectly.
This system works finest for India’s hair. Under is the final look of how the curled extensions look in her hair.
Each methods are perfect for many who want to totally embrace their pure curls, and for these who’re maybe transitioning from straightening their hair, to letting their pure curls come by once more.
Do you may have any other tips or tricks on how you mix in your Luxies with curly hair Tell us within the feedback under!