Braiding Hair: Head Circumference (Wig Sizes) – How Do I Measure My Head Size
Head Circumference (Wig Sizes) – How Do I measure My Head Dimension
Trendy folks, especially ladies love wearing wigs for special occasions or for medicinal reasons. They face the most important challenge – how to measure head for wig dimension. Most wigs these days are available ‘one dimension fits all’ model that might not fit everyone’s head dimension. Head dimension measurement is necessary, especially for giant measurement wigs and here we provide you with a wear measurement guide on wigs.
Measurements are asked for customized lace wigs nevertheless, it will be helpful for all. If you’re buying wig on-line, then taking correct measurement of your head is critical to suit the unit nicely. Earlier than measuring your head, you want to keep sure issues in hand.
– Get a cloth measuring tape and put round your head. Take down the measurements and subsequent, prep your hair.
– Keep in mind your type of sporting resembling braiding hair below the lace wig, because you must measure size based on the model.
– Keep the tape near the skin however not urgent tightly as it might how to tame dry frizzy curly hair trigger your lace wig to chop into your skin or suppress circulation.
– Circumference is taken to know the gap from the middle of your entrance hairline to your total head.
– Ensure that the tape goes above your ear and leaves on the nape of your neck.
– Embrace child hairs whereas measuring and avoid single strands which might be unimportant.
6 kind measure of circumference of head for the precise wig measurement
1.The Circumference of the head:
This includes measurement of throughout the pinnacle. Put tape at the edge of the hairline to get the measurement round the top and nape of the neck.
2.Measuring front to nape:
– This is essential in head dimension measurement to know the size of head for the lace wig. The gap from your hairline to the nape of neck shall be measured.
– Perhaps you might be undecided in regards to the place your nape of neck extends to. Bend again your head till you are feeling a small crease and the place where your neck creases is the exact nape of your neck.
– This place could have a novel line with child hairs. When you’re taking measurement, bend down your neck looking at your toes in order that you can get the skin on neck stretched.
– Put the tape at the middle of entrance hairline and pull proper above the highest of head. This measurement will embody your entrance hairline, crown of the pinnacle and the nape of your neck.
3.Ear to ear around forehead:
Hold the tape at your temple ahead the ear. Convey the tape upward around 1.5” behind the hairline all through and then move to the other temple of the ear. When you take this measurement, keep in thoughts whether or not you are utilizing specs or sunglasses.
4.Ear to ear round prime of head:
That is taken to know the top of lace wig base. Hold tape at the highest corner of your ear and move round the highest of head to the other high nook of different ear. This could fit when you put headphones.
5.Temple to temple over the back of head:
Put the tape at your hairline over the temple space. Be certain that it’s in line together with your eyebrow. Extend the tape over the again of head to the opposite temple.
6.Nape of the neck:
That is the final measurement of head for custom lace wig. Get the width of your nape as you may like carrying full lace wigs in the future. Put the tape at one facet of nape and transfer around to the opposite corner a number of inches away.
Petite (P) /Additional Small (XS)
20 3/four inches
thirteen 1/four inches
10 3/four inches
21 1/four inches
13 3/four inches
Common (A)/Medium (M)
14 1/4 inches
eleven 1/2 inches
Common to Giant (A/L)
22 1/2 inches
14 3/4 inches
11 3/4 inches
Additional Massive (XL)
15 3/four inches
12 1/2 inches
Thus, you’ve taken all measurements of your head. Do it two extra times to ensure that it is right. When you get the exact and fixed measurement, go for getting your ultimate custom lace wig.
About Firm : Elevatestyles Corporation makes a speciality of African American wigs such as Beshe Lace Wig Drew, Lace 31 and Wet N Wavy Jerry Curl Styles which can be kinky curly and absolutely stunning.
African American natural full lace wigs can aid you obtain an attractive pure hair wig type. We specializes in pure wig types equivalent to Beshe Lace Wig Drew, Lace 31 and Wet N Wavy Jerry Curl Types which might be kinky curly and absolutely lovely.