At Home Spa Treatment: Moisturize Dry Hair
Everyone knows olive oil is a wholesome fats that is crucial to our well being, but it’s not just for salads and heat bread. You need to use it to nourish your dry and fuzzy hair. I’ve tried leave-in conditioners and deep conditioning treatments, however they don’t appear to work. Here is one thing I do about twice a month, however you are able to do it once per week if your hair is actually thirsty.
Here is what you may want:
– 1/four cup olive oil (you might have more or less relying on how long and thick your hair is)
– plastic grocery bag
Here’s what to do:
1. Rinse your hair with warm water.
2. Pour about 1 tbsp into the palm of your arms, rub them together to heat up the oil, then using your fingertips, gently therapeutic massage it into your scalp and hair.
3. Continue doing this until your hair is covered evenly with the oil, making sure the ends of your hair are treated too.
4. Now place the plastic bag over your hair, tying the ends in a knot or securing it closed with a hair clip or clothespin.
5. Keep the oil in your hair for a minimum of 30 minutes. Then rinse, shampoo and situation as usual.
That’s it. Your hair will appear and feel shiny, smooth, and easy. It’s particularly good if you have thick and curly hair, but it is also nice to do within the summer season when the solar and saltwater can actually dry out your hair. Attempt it and let me know what you assume.