The way to Create Jumbo Zigzag Field Braids
If you’d like to modify up your style and want to strive something completely different, then these jumbo zigzag braids are definitely for you. Watch the video above, then observe the steps below to strive it your self.
1. Begin zigzag part and add gel. Starting at the tip of the left ear, half a zigzag across the back of your head to the tip of your right ear. Apply Ampro’s Shine ‘n Jam Conditioning Gel to the half to clean fly aways and outline the part.
2. Divide the lower part in half and secure hair. Split the section you simply created into two parts with a vertical zigzag part within the middle. Apply more gel to the new sections and tightly secure each with an elastic band.
3. Split the highest section in half with a zigzag half. Create one other zigzag part starting at just above your left eyebrow and ending at the other aspect of your head.
4. Divide section into six pieces and safe hair. Break up the part you just created into six equal components with a vertical zigzag half dividing every. Use the identical gel for a easy finish and add elastic bands at the base of each part.
Red Bell Sleeve Fitted Jacket, PRABAL GURUNG (Available at Farfetch), $1,795; Paneled Pants, Body (Accessible at Shopbop), $1,095
5. long hair in front short in back Part a vertical line on the crown of the pinnacle. Connecting the zigzag elements in a puzzle sample, divide this part on the crown into two pieces. Use gel again to clean hairs and safe each section with an elastic.
6. Divide the remainder of the hair into five equal sections with zigzag elements, starting with the hair round your face. Repeat the usage of gel and securing every section.
7. Add in extensions. Divide the pack of extensions into three equal components to distribute into your hair. Beginning with the sections at the nape of the neck, use extensions in every section of the hair to create box braids.
8. Repeat Step 7 till all sections are accomplished.
9. Seal the top of the braids with elastic bands at the tip, and reduce off any excess ends.
10. Add hair equipment (elective). To add the gold coil, insert the braid into the coil and push it as excessive or low as you want it to go in your braid. Add the gold string by putting it behind the braid the place you’ll prefer it to begin. In an “X” movement, criss cross the string downwards until you get your required look. Make a knot in the back of the braid with the gold string and minimize the surplus ends to complete.