What Do You Think of This Look
Last week I attended African Vogue Week in London 2015 at Olympia in West London. I used to be there with Motions and the remainder of the brand ambassadors as Motions have been the sponsors. I used to be so excited to attend as a result of I hadn’t been to African trend week or London style week both before.
Check out my African Style Week vlog under, it is my first ever vlog so I’d love if you happen to watched and gave some suggestions. If you don’t want to look at the whole thing, feel free to skip to the half look of love hairpieces that pursuits you the most 🙂
Exhibitors talked about; look of love hairpieces Motions, Style Fair, Chikizia Luitu, Ekamu manufacturers, Primavera health, Chairs by Naddine, JEKKAH, TOTE
1. My Motions outfit for the day and how I wore my hair (Afro puff)
2. The venue and footage of the Motion stand where I used to be working and all of my fellow blogger mates
3. A few of my favourite pieces by the African Style week in London 2015 exhibitors (see checklist below)
4. Exclusive backstage footage, see what the fashions and make-up artists get up to backstage / Trend Truthful make-up proven by head makeup artist @AbbieMayMUA
5. Footage from the present during the first day of African vogue week in London 2015.
Me @Yolandaas, @EyeDahFineMe @TheLondonCurls
Left: Aicha @Blackhairvelvet, Motions France model ambassador
As I am new to vlogging, I centered a lot on getting video footage that I kind of forgot to take pictures. I did take a pair with my camera and the remaining are phone footage either taken by me or sent to me from the particular person in the image in question.
The Motions space. Hair styling going on
My hair style of the day was the afro puff! I actually love this hair style because it is like a mix between wearing a bun (which I really like) but nonetheless showing off your fro/curls. Since my hair is a little bit bit longer it get’s too tangled although and I can’t put on this style more than a few days. By the best way, my hair is three years and 4 months submit relaxer 🙂
Look of the day: Afro Puff
Guys, my I did not do my eyebrows uneven, they only aren’t levelled naturally. It’s really annoying however hey what can I do lol. I’m carrying my every single day make-up which is Maybelline mascara (the cheap pink & green one, £5), 2True eyeliner (£2.99 superdrug), Assortment concealer £2.99 and blusher and highlighter. What do you consider this look
Have you ever been to African Fashion Week in London or London trend week
What do you think of the vlog
* Background music for my Youtube video supplied by http://chunkdoutbeats.com/
*I’m a brand ambassador for Motions. Nevertheless this isn’t a sponsored video and I am not affiliated with any of the opposite manufacturers.