Salon PK Hair Salon, A Jacksonville Hair Salon
Some make us marvel in their magnificence. Others fairly merely, make us snigger. Because the truth is- All sew in hair extensions should not equal. At Salon Pk hair salon, we hold integrity in practice that Sew in techniques must be carried out with the article of taking care of your real hair. Sew in hair extensions can offer you freedom from your personal hair, however more importantly it provides extra reasons to concentrate closer consideration to your hair. Whereas a professionally achieved sew-in can provide safety and relaxation for your tresses, poorly “installed” sew in strategies could cause considerable damage, thinning and breakage to your fragile hair. As stylist that value our clients belief, we’ve weighed out the integral worth of high quality based mostly outcomes vs volume focused practices used in different hubs. Each of our finely braided bases for our sew-ins are uniquely created on your hair conditioning wants, thinning areas, minimal hair line tension, pure head type and realistic smoothness. We all know we owe the girls of Jacksonville prime long run hair care and could never- ever compromise sound, time tested methods for unsafe, non practical use of large section braiding, rubber bands, plastic or metallic hardware or gimmicky quantity gross sales strategies that sacrifice the experience in your sew in styling. Sadly many in this class will promote quantity based sew in strategies without true regard to your hair historical past, alternate options or present situation of your very fragile scalp.
Sew In Hair Care
Hair care must be focal to any sew in. If you’re ultimate goal is to develop your hair out or you’ve damaged frontal hairs , often times we could really useful that you’ve got a full closure hair extension set up . This implies none of your magenta ombre hair hair would be disregarded. This technique keeps the hair rising at the same fee and it can be used as a protective style when temple and bang hairs need a rehab rest from heat or relaxer contact ups. Partial sew ins or part overlooked sew ins ” should pressed or flat ironed to mix in with the hair extensions after which utilized to cover the tracks. This method offers a consumer a extra natural look, nevertheless conscious moderation is vital since you must flat iron your hair to manage the blend. Using an excessive amount of heat can lead the hair that’s omitted turning into damaged and shorter attributable to heat harm. At Salon Pk, we educate our purchasers in heat-free upkeep methods and supply them the absolute best in thermal protectant merchandise and tools to keep up a healthy sew-in.
Suggestions for getting a protected sew in contain getting to know the stylist who can be performing the sew in. What’s their repute for hair care and experience Are they licensed Are there advertising photographs pictures of their precise sew in work What are their long term wholesome hair strategies for exiting from hair extensions or will they work arduous to keep you reliant on extensions
Now for a few Sew in tips:
– We really helpful that you get a new sew in about each 8-12 weeks and permit your hair to breathe for a number of days and even weeks between sew in installs. The hair is at all times growing so, as soon as you feel the braids getting too unfastened and displaced, it’s time for a re-install. We perform tightening contact ups at no cost to maximize the life of the sew-in however the precise time a sew-in lasts can differ particular person to particular person primarily based on growth charge, shedding tendency and hair textures.
– 2. How to take care of the hair beneath the sew in We insist on shampooing and conditioning your hair about every two weeks. We goal make certain to focus on the braids & dry in depart in conditioners. We will never advise skipping shampoos for added sew in wear.in any case, it’s your real hair that we wish to maintain wholesome. Be certain your hair is dry before getting from beneath the dryer; don’t really feel the weave to determine in case your hair is dry. It’s essential that your hair braids underneath are dried correctly to stop fungal scalp circumstances.
– 3. What sort of hair should be used to sew in – We provide the best within the very versatile Virgin Indian Hair. This hair will be worn, curly, wavy or straightened and it could actually final as much as 2yrs with repeated use. The alternate can be that of a high quality remi hair. Cheaper hairs will not be advisable because typically instances they don’t hold up for the life of even one sew in.
– 4. If it hurts alot, it’s too tight. Tighter sew-ins dont final longer, they only harm your scalp. We install with the least amount of tension practical to achieve your fashion.
– 5. Don’t skimp on a skilled lower and color to ensure probably the most natural looking sew in possible. Blunt cuts and poorly place color are tell tell signs of a sub par sew in job. We proudly excel in essentially the most pure textured slicing strategies for sew-ins that are simply stunning.
Remember, don’t get so caught up within the weave and the way much you adore it, that you assume sew in hair extensions is a free pass out of seeking true hair care . When we disregard about our hair underneath , our hair becomes a sufferer of “Hair Negligence”. At Salon Pk’s Jacksonville Hair Salon, our main aim is to service you in a way that retains you and your hair at their absolute greatest. That’s been our promise from day one. So Contact Us in the present day!!