Mint Remedies – Skin & Hair Care
Find beneath some easy & simple mint primarily based dwelling cures & ideas for pores and skin & hair care together with pure oily skin therapy, acne treatment, blackhead remover, truthful pores and skin/ pores and skin lightening treatment, anti aging face pack, cracked heel remedy and frizzy hair treatment.
Say bye to oily skin
Boil few mint leaves in water and pressure the mixture to obtain mint juice. You possibly can apply this in your skin usually and wash after permitting it to remain for at the least 10 min. This straightforward-to-make and straightforward-to-use toner prevents pimples, makes your pores and skin contemporary and retains it oil free too.
Honest Skin Remedy
– 3-four mint leaves
– 2-3 drops of lemon juice
– 2 tbsp rosewater
– Grind the mint leaves and add lemon juice to them.
– To this add two the rosewater.
– Apply this as a mask to the face & neck and allow it to remain for 15 to 20 min.
– Rinse it with normal water and pat dry with a clean towel.
Mint helps lighten your pores and skin and lemon additionally aids exfoliation. Rose water will give your face a soothing effect. This also works in decreasing puffiness of your eyes.
Mint pack is considered one of the easiest and greatest methods to combat acne and even remove acne marks.
– 4-5 mint leaves
– 1 straight black weave tbsp rosewater
– 2 tbsp curd
– A pinch of sandalwood powder (optionally available)
– Crush mint leaves and add rosewater and curd to type a paste.
– Add sandalwood powder to this paste if you would like.
– Apply as a pack to face & neck and leave for 15-20 min.
– Rinse with regular water and pat dry with a clear towel.
Mint comprises salicylic acid that’s acne resistant. You can also use tomato juice instead of curd when making an attempt to cure pimples quickly.
– 4-5 mint leaves
– 1 tbsp lemon juice
– 1 tsp cucumber juice
– 1 tsp multani mitti (fuller’s earth)
– 1 tbsp curd
– Grind the mint leaves and add lemon juice, cucumber juice, multani mitti (fuller’s earth) and curd to kind a paste.
– Apply this pack to the face & enable it to dry for 15 to 20 min.
– Scrub your face properly while eradicating the face pack using heat water.
This removes blackheads and whiteheads while additionally working on dark spots and different indicators of aging.
Anti-wrinkle face pack
– 3-4 mint leaves
– 1 tbsp honey
– 1 tbsp curd
– 1 tbsp egg white
– Grind the mint leaves by adding about two teaspoons of water.
– To this, add honey, curd and egg white.
– Apply this face pack and permit it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
– Rinse it with water whereas gently massaging your skin in circular motions.
Heal Crack heels
Mint could be very potent in healing cracked heels and might work wonders when used repeatedly.
Boil mint leaves in water till the essence of mint leaves has blended with the water. Squeeze half a lemon into it, pour this right into a tub and immerse your feet making sure the water is heat. Leave your feet immersed in mint water for 15 to 30 min.
This cleanses the lifeless cells in your toes, removes dangerous odour and removes dryness.
Mint Paste for cracked heels
Grind few mint leaves to type a paste and mix it with olive oil. Apply this paste to cracked heels and leave it for a number of hours or in a single day to hydrate your heels and soften and cure the cracks.
Mint in hair care
Mint contains menthol which has anti-bacterial properties that make your hair shimmer. Take a bunch of mint leaves and boil it in water. After cooling it a bit, pressure the mixture to acquire mint essence. Wash your hair with this to get shinning and non-frizzy hair. This therapy can be effective in controlling hair fall.
Mint oil in lice therapy
Mint oil and menthol have insect repellent properties. Apply mint oil to your scalp and hair and therapeutic massage for about 15 to 20 minutes. Permit the oil to remain in your scalp for about an hour and then rinse your hair. This treatment is very effective in getting rid of lice.