Natural Hair Wigs And Weaves: Would You Strive It
All of us have pure hair envy. In truth, many natural hair blogs have special features on their weblog to spotlight natural hair envy “I need her hair”. Solange Knowles (Read: Hair Stories & Secrets: Yaya, Solange & Corinne) admits that once in a while she rocks an afro wig..and who wasn’t blown away by Brandy’s new hair at the Billboard awards (Read: Mad Hair Monday Mannequin: Brandy on the Billboard Music Awards). Let’s face, if you cannot grow it buy it, proper
I do know that the whole objective behind ‘going pure’ is to embrace the pure you but let’s face it. There are advantages to giving your hair a relaxation for awhile.
The benefits of sporting weaves, wigs or extensions:
– The hair is protected from UV rays and other environmental chemicals.
– Much less manipulation equals much less breakage and harm. Length! Size! Length!
– Versatility: allows you to change up your look from good lady to bad girl.
– Low upkeep. Much less styling required equals extra time to do the belongings you love.
– Since you are not washing and shampooing weekly, knotting and shedding is minimized. There’s a hazard of getting excess build-up, lint and matting that may cause severe issues. Try to at the least rinse the scalp each 2 weeks.
Tips when wearing weaves, wigs or extensions:
– Opt for a hair texture that’s close vogue hair style to your curl sample. Wearing straight hair can vogue hair style harm your curls attributable to styling with flat irons and curl irons.
– Expose as little hair as doable. The more hair that’s protected the higher.
– If the hair is just too tight, as an example if your eyes are actually squinted then the hair is simply too tight and may cause permanent damage. One of the primary causes of hair loss in African American women are because of tightly sewn in weaves or braids.
– Attempt to keep the type in for so long as possible. The longer you retain the hair in the more size retention. A period of 3-four weeks or longer is good.
In doing some analysis, I discovered a site that has all of the appears to be like from Beyonce to Rihanna. Click Right here.
Have you ever tried a natural hair wig, weave or extensions What protecting types will you do this summer